If you are looking for an ergonomic keyboard, then chances are that you have maybe in the past had injuries or strain related to typing or maybe anticipating something of that sort. An ergonomic keyboard allows your fingers to be at ease while working on the keyboard. People who specially work long hours on keyboard or have longer or shorter than usual fingers, should consider getting an ergonomic keyboard to avoid muscle strain. If you are a Mac users, even though you may have what is called the magic keyboard, you still won’t be having an ergonomic keyboard.
You can check on Bestaliproducts for Budget Mechanical Keyboards
For Mac users, now there are several ergonomic keyboards that are available in the market.
Here is the list of the best and the most affordable.
1. Kimsnot 2.4G Wireless Keyboard and Mouse – This wonderful keyboard comes with a mouse and all for a pretty amazing price. It supports multimedia functioning. Some of its key features include the ergonomic design which facilitates typing without any discomfort. The slim, wireless keyboard functions well with your Mac. Setting up with your Mac is extremely easy. It is also available in a range of color options. It has got scissor keys, even multi-media hot keys are provided. The low-profile keyboard makes as little noise as possible. There is a nano receiver which saves up your USB port.
2. RV77 Ultra-slim Wireless Keyboard – This is the perfect keyboard for Mac users looking for an ergonomic design. This highly functional keyboard also comes for an unbelievable price. It is also waterproof. This beautifully designed keyboard is very thin and lightweight, which makes it highly portable as well. The finishing is very attractive. It is very easy to establish a connection with this keyboard and your Mac. The spaced keys in the keyboard does not let your fingers get tired out easily.
3. Landas Universal Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard – A very good looking keyboard that comes for a great bargain price. What adds to the appeal of the keyboard is its ergonomic design. The keys in the keyboard are set keeping the comfort of your fingers in mind. It is a fully standard keyboard that comes with 102 keys. The metallic finishing makes the keyboard look very elegant. It comes in three color option. It supports Bluetooth wireless connection. It has a dedicated key for Apple functions. The keys also does not make a lot of sound and thus gives peace of mind while typing.
4. VBESTLIFE Keyboard 3.0 Mode Bluetooth / Wired Dual Mode – This is wired keyboard option for anyone who might be looking for an ergonomic design for Mac. This keyboard is very reasonably priced. The design of the keyboard is extremely efficient. It not just prevents muscle strain for your fingers but also helps to speed up typing. when in the wired mode, you need not worry about running out of battery. It is a standard keyboard. It comes with all the 104 keys as in any regular keyboard. It is not just compatible with your Mac but is also compatible with android and windows. It is a good keyboard even for gamers. It comes with a manual which helps with any query you might have.
5. Motospeed K40 USB 2.0 Wired Mechanical Keyboard – This is one of the most affordable keyboard that supports the ergonomic design. It is a full standard sized keyboard that has 102 keys. The keys are very well placed on the keyboard, enough spacing is there making typing a breeze. For people who play games using keyboard, this one is well suited all thanks to the ergonomic design, which makes certain combination key maneuver easier.
6. Adesso Tru-Form Media Ergonomic Keyboard – A very reasonably priced keyboard comes in a design where not just key placing but the entire keyboard adopts ergonomic design. It is made to accommodate slope of hand in the best possible way. You even get writ support. There are actually 150 keys on this keyboard. Many of which are shortcuts that you most frequently use. the palm rest is unbelievably great.
7. Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard – Highly functional design. This keyboard is made keeping your hand comfort in mind. A beautifully designed keyboard which lets your fingers breathe and palms and wrist get adequate rest. Being a wireless keyboard, setting up with Mac is also easy and keeps the clutter away for maximum productivity. It also works on AA battery. Offers great and extended battery life.
8. Fellowes Microban Split Design Wired Keyboard – This is the best keyboard for anyone looking for hand support and germ protection. This affordable keyboard also has a microbial coating that keeps germs away. The split design of the keyboard places the keys in distance that is best suited for your hands. The palm rest is also superb. For people who need speed for typing, the 16 character buffer works wonders. Being a wired keyboard, you need to plug it in your Mac to start using this keyboard.
9. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business -From the house of Microsoft, this amazing keyboard comes at a surprisingly cheaper price. This keyboard is very popular among Mac users who need a keyboard with ergonomic design. It has a split design that supports wrist and palm. The palm rest is actually cushioned and provides extra support. There is palm lift that sets your palm at the right angle. Being a wired keyboard, just plug it in and use according to your need.
10. Kinesis Freestyle2 Blue – Though this keyboard is certainly one more on the expensive side, but the ergonomic design surely stand out. If you need a long-lasting, durable keyboard that has the ergonomic design and works very well with Mac, then this is the option you need to invest in. it does come in traditional layout so you need no time to adjust. The keys being highly responsive does not put pressure on your fingers. They are split in two sections joined by a wire. You can get the Mac version. This keyboard synchs in with three devices at the same time. And you can switch with a click of a button.